Ten top tips for the Alfa Laval LKH pump range
Ten top tips to keep your Alfa Laval LKH pump in tip top condition
- Make regular service and maintenance to be able to perform optimally.
- Check the pump visually on a regular basis to ensure that you discover maintenance needs early when they are easy to solve.
- Schedule preventative maintenance after 12 months to avoid unscheduled downtime and to maximize lifetime and value.
- Check to ensure that the Alfa Laval LKH Pump is operating in accordance with recommended design parameters.
- Observe the technical data during installation, operation and maintenance and pay special attention to the warnings indicated in the documentation!
- Check to make sure water has been connected so that the shaft seal does not run dry. Dry running will damage the shaft seal and could lead to a damaged pump.
- Always rinse well with clean water after using a cleaning agent.
- If design parametres change, e.g. capacity/pressure/new liquid check in the Alfa Laval Configurator or with Alfa Laval if the pump is still suitable for the application.
- Always keep an Alfa Laval service kit in stock to avoid unplanned downtime.
- Watch Alfa Laval's 360° Service and Maintenance videos to learn how to perform simple maintenance on your Alfa Laval LKH pumps.
Kā mēs varam Jums palīdzēt?
Lūdzu sazinaties ar mums, ja Jums ir jebkādi jautājumi.