Air cooled radiators AlfaSolar SR have been designed for heavy industrial cooling applications for cooling of various process liquids. Dual coil models are available for simultaneous cooling of LT/HT engine circuits. Applications include diesel and gas engine cooling, turbine cooling, oil cooling and various other processes (transformers, air compressors, etc.)
- Finned coil F5
- Cu-tubes ø 12.7 mm
- corrugated Al-fins 0.14 mm, no turbulators
- fin spacing 2.3 mm
- Two casing widths (SRM=1630 mm, SRD=2400 mm)
- Flanges PN10/16 according to DIN 2642
- Direct driven axial fans, suitable for use with frequency converters. When designing a frequency converter system, the general guidelines for allowed cable lengths, dU/dT and/or sinus filters etc. have to be considered.
- Axial fans in a range of different fan speed executions. Available in two fan diameters: 914 mm (1 to 14 fans) or 1240 mm (1 to 7 fans). All fans have corrosion resistant fan blades and fan guards.
- Fan motors available for various power supplies. The motors are squirrel-caged motors for outdoor use built to IEC standards and provided with condensing water outlets and shaft seals together with F-class insulation. Protection class IP54/55, except for the condensing water outlets. Motors pre-wired to lockable safety switches.
- All casing parts are of hot dip galvanized steel plates.
- Specifically designed for installations with several radiators installed side by side.
- Adjustable mounting legs ( ~120/420/620 mm)
- Fitted with header tube protection panels.
- Manual venting and draining valves.
- Partitions between fans for regulation of the cooler capacity by means of separate use of the fans.
- Standard vertical transport position, fixed on a wooden pallet. Suitable for truck transportation or loading into a container. Wooden seaworthy packing on request.
For a full overview of all available options and additional technical specifications please refer to the product leaflet.
- All liquids that do not corrode copper
- Capacities: customer specification
Šie gaisa siltuma apmaiņas produkti var tikt konfigurēti un piemeklēti izmantojot AlfaSelect Air atlases programmu.
> AlfaSelect Air
Additional product information
Find manuals, electrical drawings, CAD drawings, High Resolution pictures and certificates.
Alfa Laval finned coil air heat exchangers have been designed to achieve an optimized exchange of thermal energy between air and a refrigerant or fluid. The ‘heart’ of our air heat exchangers is the finned coil, built up from a circuit of interconnected tube serpentines and fins to increase the heat exchanging surface. Thanks to the combination of key design variables (coil materials, coil geometry, casing design, fan type), air units are very versatile heat exchangers with a great variety of applications in many industries. Alfa Laval supplies finned coil air heat exchanger products for a wide variety of applications.
Air-cooled liquid coolers (radiators/dry coolers)
Air heat exchangers may be used to cool various process liquids. For this application hot process liquid flows through the tubes. This liquid is cooled by the relatively cold ambient air that is forced through the coil.
Air heat exchangers for process liquid cooling are referred to as 'radiators'. Air-cooled liquid coolers for HVAC applications and total energy systems are referred to as 'dry coolers'.